Clean Up® Biohazard Absorbent is an Emergency Response Tool for effective removal of significant biohazard incidents and prevention of slips and falls from common spills throughout facilities. The technology behind Clean Up® was designed to reduce time, cost, labor, and odors involving bodily fluid accidents, as well as reduce corporate liability.
Clean Up® Biohazard Absorbent:
- Absorbs both liquids and oils. A new ceramic process allows the product to remove many times its weight.
- Solidifies liquid waste. This means that the waste is not only absorbed but is now dry enough to be easily swept and collected.
- Encapsulates odors. Natural protein-based agents in Clean Up® capture offensive gases and restrict them from becoming airborne.
- Cleans the contaminated surface. Once the body fluids or wastes are removed, additional product can be applied to penetrate porous surfaces.
- Reduces liability by quickly eliminating dangerous biohazardous liquid and oil spills and immediately increasing floor friction.
Clean Up® Biohazard Absorbent is protected by an EPA registered disinfectant and antimicrobial barrier and will hold captured contaminants. Clean Up® is considered non-leaching in landfills.
Download Clean Up® Brochure